Sunday, April 3, 2016

Kookaburra....Very First FREE Song of the Month!

It is time to kick off Cantata Learning's Song of the Month, that I shared with you last week in this post.

By following the Song of the Month, you will receive a free song every month in your email which you can then download or play online.
With April being the first Song of the Month, I am excited to announce that it is Kookaburra!  A song that became very dear to me as I traveled through Australia last June.
I shared it with the teacher librarians and others I worked with there.  I also did a really fun, quick project using Kookaburra and an app called Gum It!

You can read about the project here.
As you listen to the very first Song of the Month, please spread the word.  You can share this link with your friends so they can sign up and receive the free song too.
And by following Cantata Learning on Facebook and Twitter...
you will also receive the Free Song of the Week too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment