Friday, April 15, 2016

Don't Miss Our Cantata Learning Presentation At TLA Next Thursday, April 21... Put The A (Arts) In Your STEAM Curriculum (and All Day) With Cantata Learning!

Next week I head off to one of my favorite events of the year... the Texas Library Association Annual Conference!  This year it is in Houston, Texas and will be a week filled with friends, learning, connecting and sharing with others.  

There are so many awesome events that I am planning to attend and several that I am speaking and sharing at too.  
I am especially excited about the Cantata Learning presentation  in the Capstone booth on April 21 at 2:00pm.  It is called Put the A (Arts) In Your STEAM Curriculum (and All Day) With Cantata Learning!  

We will be sharing all kinds of songs, books, ideas, projects , and resources
There are a lot of things I am looking forward to at TLA and you can read all about these opportunities to learn, share and network here on the Cantata Learning blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment