Wednesday, March 9, 2016

K-2s Like Nonfiction Too....Recording, Certificate & Materials From My Webinar from Capstone & Follett School Solutions

Last week I had the honor of presenting a webinar for Follett School Solutions and Capstone called K-2s Like Nonfiction Too!  
In this webinar, I talked about all of the wonderful nonfiction titles from Capstone Press that are tailored to meet the needs of our K-2 emerging readers.

I was really excited to share and take an in-depth look at Capstone's Pebble Books, Pebble Plus, Pebble Plus Bilingual and Little Pebble products during this webinar.  I also tied them into library, classroom and home projects and connections too.
You can watch the recorded webinar by going to this link from Capstone...
 and from Follett Community at this link.
Also from Follett Community, you can download the slides, download the certificate of attendance and browse all Pebble Titles on Titlewave.
I created a Symbaloo of all the resources I shared during the webinar including lots of amazing digital tools, student projects created using Pebble products and so much more.  There is even a link to the recording from Follett Community and Capstone included on the Symbaloo now too.

You can visit the K-2s Like Nonfiction Too Symbaloo here.
I know you will love learning about all of the Pebble products from Capstone and find lots of ways to use these with your emerging readers and other students.  

No comments:

Post a Comment