Monday, March 7, 2016

Time Is Running Out! Sign Up Today For The Free Virtual Tech Ninja Conference!

I don't know about you but I love opportunities that equip me with the tools, ideas and knowledge I need to become a "Tech Ninja" in the classroom.  

This is just what all of us need as teacher librarians, teachers, leaders and others within education.  

Our friends at SimpleK12 have brought together some real rock stars including Shelly Terrell, Monica Burns, Jerry Swiatek and others that are going to help all of us with our ninja skills on April 9th.  
You can visit the "Tech-Ninja" site here to claim your FREE spot at the conference.
On the site, you will see just what these awesome educators are going to share with us as we improve our ninja skills.

I know that I cannot wait to watch 10 Free Web Tools for K-12 Student Projects Tech-Ninjas Love with Kimberly Munoz and Fostering Creativity and Innovation with Digital Storytelling with Jerry Swiatek.

You can learn about each presentation here....I know you will find lots of things you will love!
And a few of the best parts....

The entire conference is 100% online and 100% free with no travel required.  You can even watch it is your pajamas with your kids cuddled up next to you or with a group of friends on a Saturday.
Once you register, you will also have instant access to SimpleK12's popular eBook 101 Free Tech Tools for Teachers.  

After I registered today, I loved finding 101 tools that will help me with my "Tech-Ninja" skills too.
Don't miss this virutal event....Claim your spot by going here now and get ready for an awesome day!

I can't wait and hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment