Friday, November 13, 2015

Oh Canva.....You Have Done It Again! Resumes, Magazines, Flyers and So Much More!

Today I was helping my daughter Brianna spice up her blog.  She gave it a new name, Living Light & Breezy, and a little facelift using Canva, our favorite graphic design tool.  
As we were working in Canva, a few new Designs caught my eye.  They are always adding wonderful new additions but this time they have really outdone themselves.

Just take a look at what is new in Canva...
All of these designs added to the ones previously available, create a suite of digital designs that can bring something to everyone.
 Two of my new favorites are the Magazine design and...
Resume design.

As Brianna takes college courses towards her marketing degree, I can see her using Canva more and more for her college work and professionally as well.

Like I said....You have done it again, Canva.  I can't wait to see what you bring us next!  

No comments:

Post a Comment