Saturday, July 11, 2015

Mackin Wins "Best of Show" at ISTE 2015 from Tech & Learning....MackinVIA Can Make A Difference For You Too!

Last week was ISTE 2015 in Philadelphia.

One of my favorite parts of the ISTE conference is going to the exhibit hall to see all of the wonderful educational companies and all that they are doing to make education the best it can be.
I had fun presenting in the Mackin booth at ISTE.  As a lot of you know, I am a teacher librarian and educational consultant for Mackin Educational Resources.
I love the work that I do with them....especially because I get to spread the word about their amazing product, MackinVIA.

MackinVIA is a free, complete eResource management system providing easy access to ebooks, audiobooks, educational databases and video.  It is truly the best way to organize all of the digital resources within the library and classrooms.  Using MackinVIA within our library at Van Meter, made a big difference for our students, teachers, and school community.
The last day of ISTE I was very excited to learn that Mackin won Best of Show at ISTE 2015 from Tech & Learning.  This is one product that everyone can use....and one that everyone will love.

I can't wait to see the list of all of the winners from Tech & Learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment