Saturday, February 21, 2015

Something For Everyone At Smithsonian Kids!

Today while looking at the Smithsonian site I came across something really special....

Smithsonian Kids, which is filled with something for kids all of ages.  
I just love all that Smithsonian Kids has included on this site...I didn't even know where to start.
First I went to the Smithsonian Students page which is A Place for Kids to Explore, Discover and Learn.  
You can explore by different topics such as History, Science, and People & Places.  There is also Art, which is what I clicked on.  

It brought me to several wonderful activities, games, and resources. 
One of them Digging For Answers lead me through a research activity that revealed interesting topics. It was a lot of fun! 
Next, I went to Encyclopedia Smithsonian where it showed the category Kids Favorites.  

This gives young people the chance to learn more about a variety of topics including engaging activities to do with a lot of them. 
At the bottom of the main page there are over a dozen more places to go from the...

There is definitely something for everyone at Smithsonian Kids. 

And after spending time exploring all of the places to go on Smithsonian Kids.....I can't wait for the next time I get to go explore the Smithsonian museums too!  

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't see all the images here, Shannon, but this looks like a fantastic site, not that I'm surprised! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there..... I hope that works for you. It is a great site. :)

      Have a great Sunday, Shannon

      Delete