Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tell Me What You Are Doing, Learning, and Creating With Makerspaces!

This week I have the honor of being part of November Learning's BLC Conference in Boston.  It is always my favorite event with friends, learning, and so much fun each year.

On Wednesday, I am sharing a new presentation at the conference.
It is called Bringing A New "Voice" To Libraries and Schools Through Makerspaces.

I am very excited to share what I have learned about Makerspaces.   But most importantly, I can't wait for the conversation that takes place within the room during my presentation about Makerspaces.  There is so much for all of us to learn from each other about this topic.

I would love to hear from all of you too!  I created the Google Doc that is shown at the top.  You can get to it here and add anything you wish with all of us.  The more we share ideas, materials, photographs, etc... the more we will all be able to take back to our own spaces and schools.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon! I am a teacher in the Denver, Colorado area. Check out my Maker's Space musings and especially a Google Site that I used for a training. Love your postings! Mary Lisa Harper http://wp.me/p3CZLK-fV and @primaryinnovate

    ReplyDelete