Saturday, December 21, 2013

10 Digital Tools For Your Library and Classroom.....My EasyBib Webinar

                               
Last week I had the pleasure of presenting a webinar for EasyBib Professional Development Series.  I had a great time sharing several different digital tools and ideas on how to integrate these tools into the library and classroom.

My webinar was called 10 Digital Tools For Your Library and Classroom.  You can find the recording above or at this link.
You can also view the presentation slides at this link.
Caity Seeleck, the in-house library for EasyBib and ResearchReady, wrote this nice post yesterday on the EasyBib Blog too.
             
Earlier in the fall I did another webinar called There's A Digital Tool For That! 

Thank you Caity, Emily Gover, and all my wonderful friends at EasyBib for these opportunities to work with all of you.  I love what EasyBib brings to all of our young people at Van Meter and to all of us.  

Check out EasyBib online and on Twitter at @EasyBib.

No comments:

Post a Comment