Thursday, July 4, 2013

So Honored and Excited To Be One Of The "Faces of Innovation" From Broadband For America

On June 27th, Broadband for America launched Faces of Innovation.

"Faces of Innovation is a new website that highlights the innovators and entrepreneurs who are powering today's growing Internet economy.

Faces of Innovation presents news and interviews about and with some of the hottest internet innovators working today.  From coast to coast Faces of Innovation is on the constant look-out for apps and programs that improves lives using America's fast, reliable broadband networks." 
I am honored to be one of 21 innovators that are featured on "Faces of Innovation."

I am excited to share my story about how I use the internet and digital resources to bring creativity, connectivity, and to enhance the learning experiences of my students in the school and library every day.
You can read about all of the innovators on the website. Each one has such a wonderful story of making a difference.  I just loved reading about everyone....We are all using the internet in different ways.

My story is featured here.

Broadband for America can be found on Twitter at @broadband4us and on Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Shannon! So well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane.....I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend my friend. <3

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Such a cool recognition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.....I am honored to be with such a diverse, wonderful group. :)

      Delete